To provide land acquisition and strategic land reform support interventions.
1. Provide land acquisition and strategic institutional partnerships
2. Provide PLAS trading account's financial management services
3. Develop and provide strategic support to farmers and cooperatives
4. Provide land reform programme support and service delivery coordination
5. Provide land acquisition and recapitalisation & development services at regional and district level
Land Reform Indaba: 2015
To render financial and supply chain management services.
1. Exercise sound financial, budgeting and control services
2. Provide supply chain and facilities management services
3. Provide administrative support services
4. Provide provincial shared services centre support.
1.Financial Management Services
2.Supply Chain and Facilities Management Services
To coordinate and administer cadastral surveys.
For more information about CSG click here
To render corporate support services.
National Policy Orientation Workshop: 5-6 May 2015
To facilitate poverty reduction, social organisation, youth development and the development of cooperatives, rural enterprises and industries.
Components and functions
1. Reduce household poverty in accordance with CRDP.
2. Promote rural businesses development and facilitate rural development financing
3. Facilitate establishment and support of primary cooperatives.
4. Facilitate organisation of primary cooperatives into secondary and tertiary coops and provide support.
5. Facilitate the development of rural enterprise and industries.
6. Provide strategic management in the coordination of financial and non-financial service delivery.
7. Provide social organisation and youth development towards economic upliftment.
1. Poverty Reduction
2. Small Business Development and Development Finance
3. Secondary and Tertiary Cooperatives
4. Rural Industrial Development
5. Service Delivery Coordination
6. Social Organisation and Youth development